Starting today until this Sunday (3rd June 2012), DiGi is holding simultaneous roadshows at four locations across the country. Get a chance to hold and touch an S3 today to see if it is something that you would want to have.
Low Yat Plaza, Kuala Lumpur
One Utama, Petaling Jaya
KSL City Mall, Johor Bahru
Queensbay Mall, Penang
I went to Queensbay Mall’s roadshow and played around a little with the S3. It feels quite slick and the interface was very smooth. Touchwiz over ICS really is not the ideal way to experience ICS but the hardware underneath it all makes the experience very smooth.
Honestly, if I do not have an S2 right now, I’d be considering an S3 since it is only RM500 more than S2′s current retail price of RM1699. But I’ve read an article today that makes me think about getting a Nexus phone as my next phone.
Anyways, DiGi’s promo plans are as follows:
1) RM999 for S3 + RM88 per month for 2 years – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM999 + (RM88 – RM5) x 24 = RM2991 in 2 years
2) RM1149 for S3 + RM68 per month for 2 years – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM1149 + (RM68 – RM5) x 24 = RM2661 in 2 years
3) RM1649 for S3 + RM48 per month for 2 years – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM1649 + (RM48 – RM5) x 24 = RM2681 in 2 years
4) RM1779 for S3 + RM48 per month for 1 year – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM1779 + (RM48 – RM5) x 12 = RM2295 in 2 years
(if assume that you continue to subscribe to DiGi RM48 for the next year)
= RM1779 + (RM48 – RM5) x 24 = RM2811 in 2 years
After the promotion and roadshows are over, the new prices for the DiGi plans are as follows:
1) RM1299 for S3 + RM88 per month for 2 years – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM1299 + (RM88 – RM5) x 24 = RM3291 in 2 years
2) RM1449 for S3 + RM68 per month for 2 years – RM5 per month for auto billing
= RM1449 + (RM68 – RM5) x 24 = RM2961 in 2 years
So, the best time to get the Samsung Galaxy S3 is during this DiGi online store offer/roadshows. As usual, here is the DiGi’s link.